- Regular fit, slightly slimmed at the waist
- Shapeseams at the front and back bodice, no sideseams
- Concealed zip hand pockets, no inside pocket
- Extra long belt can be tied in many ways
- Double breasted with snaps, overlapping 12cm
- Tailored sleeve
- Fixed hood, no adjustment
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Excellent color (silver grey), great quality, I am very satisfied.
My only problem is-what will happen to all my other coats now? I only wear this one. It’s warm, light, showerproof and even has a hood so no need for a hat or umbrella. Hmmm.