- Regular fit, slightly slimmed at the waist
- Bow tie belt, loop for at the both sideseams
- Tailored sleeve, regular shoulder
- Double breasted with snaps, overlapping 20cm
- Concealed hand pockets on the sideseams
- No inside pocket
- Fixed hood
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
I bought 2 Selja coats in black and blue. Both colors are very complementary and look elegant. The coats are well-made and sturdy. The coats are very long, which is wonderful in windy cold climates. Coats look good with and without belts. Overall I think the coat is great, however few things I’d change are: 1. Hood is held together with a magnet, magnet seems pretty weak and if you touch the hood it comes undone, also the same happened during strong wind. 2. Pockets are sewn in very far, you almost need to bend your hands backwards to get your hands in.
Absolutely brilliant quality! I love the design! It’s very thin and light, but extremely warm! I’ve got size “S”, but probably I need to go down to “XS” as the coat is quite loose on me. I definitely will buy more items from Joutsen!
Selja light down coat is amazing, light and warm and beatiful colour as well. great delivering.