NEELA down coat
- A timeless between seasons coat
- Can be used from autumn to spring, if the winter is mild.
- Popular and functional length (91 cm / M-size)
- Light and soft microfibre fabric that keeps out the wind and damp
- Detachable hood (zipped)
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality
- Warm stand-up collar
- Front pockets with zips
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Perfect choice for mild but windy winter! Quick delivery. Joutsen Always an excellent choice, never fails.
I bought the jungle green in a small (usually wear medium). Very cozy! Love the collar and the hood. This coat is great for the UK winter.