MARILYN LIGHT DOWN COAT
- A slightly fitted light down coat with a beautiful non-detachable hood.
- Press studs in two rows at the front that enable you to vary the size and style of the coat.
- A timeless and versatile choice for use in the spring, summer and autumn.
- The Marilyn model is slightly shorter at the back than at the front. This gives the coat a streamlined form.
- The most popular length in light down coats.
- In the front, two overlapping sets of pockets with zips.
- A handy carrying pocket inside the coat for packing the coat for travelling.
- Light and durable microfibre fabric that keeps the wind and moisture out.
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Comfortable and elegant
Very convinient and comfortable coat with beautiful appearance.