ILMATAR LIGHT DOWN COAT
Fast worldwide delivery with DHL
- A feminine light down coat with evenly spaced horizontal stitching.
- A high collar adjustable with press studs
- Press stud fastening at the front, no zip.
- A timeless design and the most popular length in the Joutsen coats.
- Concealed pockets with zips embedded in the darts.
- Feather-light and soft mottled microfibre fabric that keeps out the wind and damp.
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
I enjoy this coat very much an can recommend Joutsen products for everyone. The coat is very light and warm, all details and finish is very accurate.
Bought for Australian winter and literally did wear my lovely coat almost every day, that's how comfy it has been!
Fabric is great to the touch, can’t wait to wear it this fall.
We bought two coats online because they were not available in the Helsinki store, the saleswoman was very nice and the coats arrived in Spain without problems, the product is of good quality and highly recommended.