AATOS LIGHT DOWN COAT
- Tailored sleeve, elastic ribbon on the sleeve ends
- Fixed hood with adjustment
- Front zip with piping
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality
- Zip hand pockets under flap
- Vertical quilted front bodice and back bodice, side parts plain
- Two inside pocket
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.