- A timeless women’s parka
- A non-detachable hood with a detachable Finnish raccoon dog fur trim
- Large patch pockets and hand-warming pockets
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality
- Zipped slits at the hem
- Drawstrings at the waist
- The cuffs are equipped with ribbing
- A zipped breast pocket
- Also available in XXS
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Very warm, but light and stylish. Love to every detail. Definitely a perfect choice for winter.
I was delighted with the coat: it is classically stylish, very well made and nicely finished. Unlike other down coats, it does not appear - so far - to leak feathers / down. It is extremely warm, without the bulk. I bought the XS size, and it fits me very well (normally a six 6 - 8, in UK size; 00-0 in US). I loved the little note that came with the coat, which tells a bit of history of the company and is nicely personalised. I felt I was buying a product that will last me for many years. Thank you too for the efficient service in dispatching it.