Fast worldwide delivery with DHL
- A down coat with trendy diagonal stitching
- A high protective stand-up collar
- A detachable hood
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality
- Rollable cuffs
- A zipped breast pocket
- Water and wind-resistant microfibre fabric
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Now that winter has passed, I know for sure - this coat is great! Warm, light, comfortable. Wonderful color. A choice that should not be regretted.
My go-to garment in cold weather
My Laulu down coat has become my go-to garment in cold weather. Today the temperature is hovering just above freezing but I was toasty when out walking. The down is super warm and I love the fact that is responsibly sourced.
My favorite coat
I’ve never thought that I might like such type of coat. I thought I might look like 2 size bigger, but when I tried it on, I fell in love. So light, so warm. It fits well, too. It’s like wearing a down blanket on your shoulders. I have tried other coats in such price range, but this one is the best. Suitable for going out with the children an stand hours nearby the playground. I am even a bit sad that it is spring soon and I have to put it to the closet to wait the next winter. New Joutsen fan has born. :)
LAULU DOWN COAT
A few weeks ago I purchased a LAULU down coat and I am very pleased because the coat is high quality, very warm and windproof, which I have already tried on a cold windy day at the sea.