- A soft and fluffy down coat for both men and women
- Feels unbelievably light
- A non-detachable protective hood
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality
- Elastic bands at the cuffs and drawstrings at the hem
- Zipped front pockets
- A zipped breast pocket inside the coat
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
I first bought this coat on a visit to Helsinki last year. "How warm is it?" I asked the assistant. "Good to minus 15 degrees," she shrugged. That might be average for Finland, but it is exceptional for the UK. I have since bought two more for my daughters and another (slightly different version) for my wife. happy customer.