- A beautiful long model with a hood.
- The most popular light down coat by Joutsen
- The front zip provides beautiful character to the coat by reaching all the way to the top edge of the hood.
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality.
- The diagonal chequered stitching decreases in size toward the top part of the coat and the hood.
- Linda is practical in everyday use: it has handy pockets with zips on the front and a carrying pocket inside. When heading out to celebrate, the coat will cover even the length of an evening gown.
- Light and durable microfibre fabric that keeps the wind and moisture out.
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
I love this warm, fetherlight coat, which is not to thick to show a Slum and feminin silouette.
The measurements were perfectly written, I had no problems to get it right and it fits me well.
Olen ostuga väga rahul