- Long down coat with non-detachable hood
- Water and wind- resistant microfibre fabric
- High stand up collar and hood
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Worthy to buy with good quality. The most conformable down jacket that I ever purchased. Water and windproof functions are very useful in the European winter.
I have look for one coat with down for many time. Each time I found only Elna coat which is all what I wish. Best worm, light, looks fine and so desided to buy it. I got it without any problems and the coat Is realy as I wish regarding the notice in Internet Joutsen. I think that the coat will be the Best for Wearing and I wish the Best Joutsen. Jožica Ražen Slovenia