- A short and stylish, horizontally stitched A-line light down coat
- A beautiful, soft and very light mottled microfibre fabric
- A high, large stand-up collar that can be used in many ways
- The coat is slightly longer at the back than at the front
- Tightening cords at both the waist and the hem
- Press studs in the sleeves and the collar for adjusting the size of the sleeves and the collar
- Press stud fastening and zipped welt pockets at the front
- No breast pocket
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Fabulous! A good fit and very comfy. It’s my second Joutsen jacket and I’m really pleased with it
The jacket fits perfect and is of high quality. It can be worn in an elegant or casual look. It is light, not to thick, but warm. An ideal jacket for all opportunities.
I enjoy Aura Light Down coat!