- Women's down coat
- Stand up collar and detachable hood
- Straight fit
- Sizes XS- 2XL
- Concealed zip pockets
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
I bought my first Joutsen Coat back in the 90ies. We are using several coats in our family since that time and are very satisfied. First ones I bought at the shop in Helsinki as long as I still travelled to Finland regularly. Now I'm buying via online-shop. I'm very satisfied with the service and shipment to Czech Republic. We also have very good experience with the special washing liquid of Joutsen.
Замечательная практичная куртка. Хорошо защищает в сильный ветер и дождь.