- Straight model and loose fit
- The coat is little longer in the front than in the back
- Rollable sleeves, elastic band tightening on the insides of the cuffs
- Asymmetric zip and concealed snaps
- Two-way zipper adds comfortability and daily functionality
- Pockets with concealed zips in the diagonal seams, breast pocket
- Non-detachable hood and a stand-up collar that warms the neck
- Sizes XXS–XXL
Washing instructions coats
- Before washing, close the zips and protect the zip pullers and any fasteners.
- Close the press studs and remove any decorations.
- Turn the coat inside out with the lining facing out.
- Wet the product through before washing.
- Select a gentle washing cycle at 30 °C.
- Use Joutsen down shampoo or another mild detergent with no bleaching agents.
- Approximately 1/3 of the normal detergent dose is sufficient.
- Rinse with ample water.
- Select a spin cycle that is as long and efficient as possible.
- If the washing instructions allow, dry the product in a tumble dryer at a low temperature, or in an airy ventilated space, fluffing the product occasionally.
- Overdrying in the tumble dryer may cause the product to shrink and wrinkle.
Until she wore a coat, she bought the next season. But there are two coats that I wear with great pleasure 5 and 2 years.
Elegant, warm and light down jacket, I wear with pleasure. Jelena I, Latvija
Aini is stylish, soft, light, comfortable and very warm. Aini down coat is my third winter coat “Joutsen” and my favorite for today.